LIMS fully supports the analytical and quality management operations and allows you to establish test workflows to standardize and optimize laboratory operations.
OpreX Laboratory Information Management System（hereinafter "OpreX LIMS"） is a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) package, which supports quality management operations. Furthermore, it standardizes quality management operations to reduce costs and improve the service level.
- It takes a lot of time to check dilution calculation, blank calculation, and reported values.
- Raw data transcription error and check error may occur.
- There is no space for storing test records as they are stored as paper documents.
- It takes time and effort to analyze and trace the historical data as test records are stored as paper documents.
- Manufacturing and shipping workers need to check the test progress.
- The system does not comply with the FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulation and ER/ES Guidelines.
- It takes a lot of time to prepare quality data to respond to customers' requests to supply it.
- It is desirable to centralize data management including the management of requests to external analytical laboratories.
- Centralized management of analysis workflows and analysis data meets the customers' requirement for enhanced quality management and enables them to respond to recalls and complaints quickly.
- Yokogawa implements a Laboratory Automation System (LAS) by connecting various types of analyzers.
- Solutions can be widely used in the analytical laboratories for industries such as food, pharmaceutical, and chemical.
- All raw materials, intermediates, and products are subject to analysis and quality management.
- The whole operational efficiency is improved by integration with ERP and MES.
- Dilution, blank and other calculations and rounding of reported values are automated.
- Automated calculation of reported values from the necessary raw data reduces working time. It also can eliminate a calculation process check and remove human errors, resulting in efficiency improvement.
- Automated collection of measurement results from analyzers eliminates the need for raw data transcription.
- Automated lot-by-lot recording of test information such as the used equipment and reagent or technician name facilitates traceability and data analysis.
- The system manages the progress of each lot and enables the test progress to be viewed graphically from the manufacturing and shipping terminals.
- The system provides functions compliant with the FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulation, such as various kinds of operational history, ID records of analyzers used for measurements, and technician identification. The enhanced security functions can prevent data manipulation, and data change history can also be recorded.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?